wit

wit

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

contoh surat minta kerja

22 JUN 2010
Mohd Halizi Bin Hassan
Blok 7-5, Perumahan Pantai Permai,
Jalan Pantai Permai,
59200 Kuala Lumpur

---------------------------------,
---------------------------------,
---------------------------------.

Dear Sir,
RE: APPLICATION FOR MANAGER POSITION
I wish to apply for the position of manager position as advertised in mudah.my homepage on the 22st june 2010. I'm currently enrolled in the final year of a science physics course at the University Malaya, and will graduate in September 2010.

Your company's unique involvement and position in the business process has prompted me to apply for the manager position in your organization. I am very interested in pursuing a career in the area of administration. My academic transcript, which I have enclosed, shows that I have completed a wide range of subjects that provide me with a firm base of knowledge and skills relevant to the requirements of the editor service position.

My attached resume demonstrates my capacity to be a leader, who is able to work in a team environment, set and achieves long and short term goals, think analytically and solve problems. I believe my knowledge and technical know-how in the field of management will help me contribute a great deal to your company. Above all, I possess the interest and determination to perform well in the graduate position you are offering.

I look forward to meeting with you to discuss the position further. I can be contacted on 017- 401940 between the hours of 9 a.m. to 9 p.m., and the following e-mail address: halizi_87@yahoo.com
Thank you for your consideration.
Yours sincerely,
halizi
-----------------------------
(MOHD HALIZI BIN HASSAN)
Enclosed: Resume, Academic Results, References.

No comments:

Post a Comment